In order to have a happy and smooth shopping experience, we strongly advise you read this guide carefully before shopping in our site.
**Oversea buyer please pay special attention to Note NO.3, 4 & NO.6.
Please don't hesitate to contact us (Tel: (852)23294568 /email: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com) if you have any questions.
A. Shopping Process
1. Please click “create an account” (on the right hand corner) to register. Fill in all the information. You may subscribe our Newsletter to get the latest information!
2. When an item interests you, click the “Add to Cart” button. Click “Shopping Cart” to reviewing your order. Then, click “Checkout” or “View Cart” to continue.
3. If you are our registered member, please login. If you are a new customer, you may create a new account or choose “Guest Checkout” and fill in your personal details and address.
4. Select the delivery method. You may choose "Hong Kong Post”, or "pickup from our store" directly.
5. Select payment method. Check the order details carefully and then click “Confirm Order" to send out the order. (Learn more about “PayPal” and Bank Transfer )
6. Finish! Thank you for shopping at e78 Shop. We will process your order as soon as possible. Please wait patiently.
B. Points to Note
1. Can I modify or cancel the order?
The order cannot be modified after you sent out it. Therefore, please check your order carefully before you click “Confirm Order".
Normally, we do not accept customers cancel the order without any special or reasonable reason.
Please noteic that cancel order may have extra charge, please contact customer service for details.
2. “Cash On Delivery”
-“Cash On Delivery” is only for the customer who chose “Pickup from store”
-“Cash On Delivery” isn't applicable for customer who purchases racket and needs stringing.
- Customer who chose to pick up from the store please pick up the goods within 14 days after the order is confirmed. If customer has any difficulty in pickup the goods within 14 days, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please be reminded that cost will be charged (4.5%) when you use PayPal to make the payment.
- After you received and confirmed the goods, please confirm your transaction in PAYPAL as soon as possible.
4. Bank Transfer
- Hang Seng Bank :204-233266-668 yiumeichun
- Bank of China: 01272610074837 payable to: online store or E78.COM.HK
- HSBC: 1912064670 PAK TIE TAK CEP CO
(After payment, please Email the receipt to us: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com)
Oversea Transfer Precautions(Stop this service)
- Oversea customer please Transfer use HSBC: 1912064670 PAK TIE TAK CEP CO.
- Oversea Transfer will be charged HK$65 when you choose bank transfer to make the payment.
- Customer may need to bear the extra fees that charged from your local bank.
5. MTR trading service (Diamond Hill MTR Station only-Stop Service)
- If costumers would like to trade at Diamond Hill MTR Station, you can select “Pickup from Store” first, then make a note “MTR trading service (Diamond Hill MTR Station)” on the comment area (“Add Comments About Your Order”)
- Customers can choose “Cash on Delivery” or other payment method.
- When your order is confirmed, you can contact us by email or phone to confirm the trading date and time.
Be aware that:
1. Available time slot for MTR trading service: Every day 5:00-8:00 pm.
2. If the order is smaller than HK$100, please choose other delivery method.
3. There will be an additional fee of HK$20 if customer would like to pick up products that over or 10lbs (such as Dumbbell) in Diamond Hill MTR Station.
4. If you purchased the racket that need stringing, please complete the payment first. After received the payment, we will arrage stringing and trading in Diamond Hill MTR Station.
6. Other delivery method
Note: If overseas customers choose "Hong Kong Post"
Hong Kong Local Shipping reference:
Overseas deliery time reference:
It will take 3 to 120 working days for mail items to reach recipients Sundays and public holidays are excluded for the purpose of determining the date of posting or arrival in Hong Kong for all mail items and for performance measurement under the performance pledges.
Have Mail Tracking Service
Nomally 1-2 weeks to delivery.
e-express, Parcel, Registered have Mail Tracking Service
Registered Letter / Packet :
Delivery of Registered Air Mail to overseas destinations in 4 to 24 working days Sundays and public holidays are excluded for the purpose of determining the date of posting or arrival in Hong Kong for all mail items and for performance measurement under the performance pledges.
It will take 7 to 14 working days for mail items to reach recipients (subject to flight availability and customs clearance and aviation security check, etc.). Mail items will be treated as priority mail in the destinations, speeding up mail processing. Sundays and public holidays are excluded for the purpose of determining the date of posting or arrival in Hong Kong for all mail items and for performance measurement under the performance pledges.
It will take 6 to 28 working days for mail items to reach recipients (subject to flight availability and progress of customs clearance and aviation security check, etc.). Sundays and public holidays are excluded for the purpose of determining the date of posting or arrival in Hong Kong for all mail items and for performance measurement under the performance pledges.
Speed Post (EMS):
Nomally 2-7 working days to delivery.
If customers have any special request, please contact us before order.
7. Overseas orders for badminton racket
Customers please kindly take note of below:
•Normally for any overseas badminton racket order, we do not provide stringing service if no specific requirement is requested before.
•The racket will come with a BG80 string.
•If customer request for stringing service, only BG80 string (or strings that over 0.68mm) can be chose. The maximum string tension is 24 lbs or the racket specified maximum string tension.
•If you choose the stringing services generally need to wait 6-12 days, we will notify you in the relevant time email.
•Custormer need to bear all risk of damage (if any) that may cause during transportation.
This Shipping Guide and Note has been translated into English. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.