We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
Collection of Personal Information
e78 Shop does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create a e78 Shop account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from e78 Shop
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
Your actual order details may be stored. You may access this information by logging into your account on the Site and administer your address details, bank details and etc. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Security of Your Personal Information
e78 Shop ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from e78 Shop website. In exceptional circumstances e78 Shop may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. e78 Shop is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit e78 Shop, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages with in e78 Shop you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information
e78 Shop reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time.